There are many ways to go public in the
THE OTC PINK SHEETS: Often referred to as "pinks", These companies are listed by the National Quotation Bureau (NQB). Neither the NASD nor the SEC require Pink Sheet companies to maintain current reporting status nor undertake costly annual audits.
THE OTC BB: The OTC Bulletin Board is operated by the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) and requires that all companies whose stock is traded on the OTC Bulletin Board (or Nasdaq or Amex) maintain their current reporting status with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which includes current audited financial statements.
EXCHANGES: While the OTC PINK SHEETS and the OTC Bulletin Board are excellent stock markets, some clients are interested in trading on one of the more mature
For a foreign corporation a listing on the
- Increase liquidity for the owners of the corporation by tapping into a liquid
- Tap into the
capital market (the largest in the world) for expansion of business at home and internationally. US
- Hedging against foreign currency – by diversifying your holdings into US dollars it is a way to hedge against the foreign markets volatility.
- Tap into the huge leverage possible on the
stock market as detailed in leverage point above. Often time foreign laws and exchanges do not permit the owners the huge leverage available on the US stock markets. (For example, being able to raise 100million dollars and keeping 70-80% control of the US corporation is not something you can do on all foreign exchanges.) US
- Expand your business into the
and tap into strategic alliances– US companies are more likely to do business (and do business on more favorable terms) with a US public corporation than a foreign corporation US
- Tap into US and International personnel pools. Key
and INTERNATIONAL personnel are more available to a US public corporation. US
- Tap into the international MERGER and ACQUISITION market. US and INTERNATIONAL businesses are more likely to become an acquisition or merger candidate for a
public corporation. US
For All of your INCORPORATING needs contact Samuel Wierdlow Inc. (www.SamuelWierdlowInc.info)